TextWarrior is a free and open source syntax highlighting text editor for android that specially designed for power users and programmers. it mainly concentrate on how editing can be done on a touch screen devices.
User can easily navigate the cursor position in 5 different ways that make easy for person who are using devices without any hardware keyboard or stylus support.
TextWarrior also provide support for Syntax highlighting for various programming languages and a slideable clipboard.
Features of TextWarrior
- Easy to create, edit and read source code directly from your Mobile Devices.
- Direct touch and drag selection of text and other custom behaviors.
- 5 different ways to navigate cursor such as Basic, Trackpad, Yo-yo, Liquid and Volume Keys.
- Word Wrap
- In-place search and replace. Case-sensitive and match whole word options
- Slideable clipboard
- Word and character counter
- Long press of a hardware keyboard key can capitalize a letter
- Visible Whitespace
- Highly Configurable tab width, text size and font
- unlimited Undo/Redo
- Easy to open recent file with Recent File History
- Supports for ASCII, Latin-1, UTF-8 and UTF-16 encodings
- Supports different line terminator styles
- Works with all input devices such as touch screens, keyboards, trackpads, styli etc..
Download : TextWarrior