Blogmer is an open source blogging software based on Codelgniter PHP Framework and using the popular MySQL database back-end to store data. It’s a pure blogging software that specially Developed with simplicity and usability in mind.
Unlike other popular blogging systems, Blogmer does not strive to have as many features as possible, but to be one of the easiest and most usable Blogging software, limiting the basic feature set to only the essential. It’s an ideal solution for small to medium-sized websites which require an easy to use blog without the bloat, that produces standards compliant Pages, is secure and easily configurable.
Features of Blogmer
- CodeIgniter PHP framework based blog.
- Light and compact
- Search engine friendly URL’s
- Offer Nice clean url’s
- Easy to install and run
- Support for WYSIWYG Editor
- Separated HTML templates from PHP code
- Support for most ISO and other character sets
- Supports Gzip output compression.(By default off)
- Easy to Create/edit/delete comments, categories, posts and pages
- User management
- Support for RSS Feed
- Theme Support
- Calendar With active days highlighted
- Archive browsing by day, month and year
- Instant Publishing
- Easy to search articles in Archive
- Unlimited number of members possible
- Three level of Access Control: guests, members and administrators
- E-mail or admin based user activation
- Each member has his/her own personal profile page
- It’s an Open source project released under MIT License. It means anyone can help to develop it and write additional features, templates, etc.
- No Comments Captcha
- No Spam Guard
- Not Multilanguage Supported.
- No Future scheduled posts features and Blogroll section