CMSimple is one of the smallest, smartest and most simple light weighted flat file based Content Management Systems for the smart maintenance of small commercial or private sites. it written in PHP and runs on Linux/Apache servers, or on Win32 with Apache or IIS.
One of the best part of the CMSimple is doesn’t required a MySQL database as it writes page data directly to a flat file instead of MySQL database on the web server.This simplifies installation and backups, and also makes CMSimple a low cost option on web hosts which charge extra for database access.
CMSimple is free content management system distributed under the GPL3 license as Open Source to use, modify and distribute under the given license.
Features of CMSimple :
- Easy to use and installation
- Light weighted CMS script (less then 100 KB)
- Template driven layout using a css script
- The contents of the site is stored in a single HTML-file
- multi-language supported
- Written in PHP – it runs on Linux/Apache servers, or on Win32 with Apache or IIS
- Inbuilt WYSIWYG editor
- Easy to Upload images and files
- Link Validation
- Search function
- Easy to print by Print version option
- User downloads from their HTML content file
- Simple Mailform
- Easy to setup multi language sites
- Easy to integrate 3rd party scripts
- Online editing of system configuration
- wwwaut login available
- Automatic backup on logout
- Easy Documentation