Instant Press is an easy to use, simple and open source content management system written in Web2py enterprise framework. It’s work out the box, just upload to your web2py and you are ready to start!. Also work in GAE Google Application Engine.
Features of Instant Press
- Instant press is a free and open source project released under GNU General Public License v2
- Easy to manage posts, pages, articles, users, categories, links, comments, uploads and styles
- Easy to customize front page and logo without editing source code
- support for third party comments system like disqus and other
- Provide many useful widget such as add this, last posts, links, tags, categories, archives.
- WYSIWYG editing, using CKeditor
- Multiple register method: Recaptcha, Confirm by mail, etc.
- Support for Avatars
- Highly customizable templates
- Developed in pure python using web2py as a framework.
- Visual notification
- Ajax, use jquery and jquery-ui.
- Support for multiple databases such as SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, FireBird, Oracle, IBM DB2, Informix, Ingres via..Web2py framework
- Runs with Apache, Lighttpd, Cherokee and almost any other web server via CGI, FastCGI, WSGI, mod_proxy, and/or mod_python
- Also work perfectly with Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux, Google App Engine, Amazon EC2, and almost any web hosting via Python 2.4/2.5/2.6/2.7, or Java with Jython
Download : instant-press