Nucleus CMS is a flexible and easy to use open source content management system, aka blog management software written in PHP and uses MySQL database backend for storing data. It offers a system that is easy to install, but still offers maximum flexibility. (PHP4/MySQL).
It allow you to easily maintain your own multiple weblogs on your own server and lets writers do what they are best at: writing items or articles, without having to worry about formatting and markup.
Nucleus Core package has a great set of features.
- Easy to maintain one or more weblogs/news-sites and also easy to show the contents of multiple weblogs on the same page
- Support for Multiple Author
- Provide a built-in Commenting System, so there’s no need for external commenting tools
- Support for FancyURLs which specially optimized for both readers and search engines
- also Support for Drafts and Future Posts
- Runs on your own server
- fully tweakable through skins and templates, and multiple CSS files
- extensible through plugins
- Bookmarklet and right-click blogging Widget to easily write something about it on your weblog without open the admin area
- support for RSS and Atom Syndication feeds
- and also support for XML-RPC interface, This means that Nucleus can be used with tools like blogger, metaWeblog and MovableType APIs
- Easy to upload file and images without opening any FTP program and upload the file manually
- easy to take backup or restore database contents.
Download : Nucleus Core v3.50