WebYep is a Compact Web content management system (CMS) that allow you to quickly turns any existing website into editable pages where user can update the contents directly from within your web browser. It mainly focus on web designers that concentrate on design and don’t want to adopt PHP or deep HTML skills to simply make some pages (of a maybe already existing website) editable.
it’s very easy to use. just a click on the login icon and you can ready to modify texts, upload images, change menus inline, without having to switch to any administrative interface. webYep is a nice low priced Web CMS alternative for small to medium websites.
Features of WebYep Web CMS :
- Rich Text Editing : The Rich Text element allow you to edit formatted text using an inline WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Image Thumbnails : Easy to convert images into thumbnail previews. Clicking the thumbnail shows the image in original size.
- Straightforward and compact Web CMS
- No databases required
- No PHP or HTML knowledge required
- Minimum configuration effort
- Easy to use – Minimum to no training for users
- Easy to use integration with Adobe Dreamweaver, RapidWeaver and Freeway
- HTML WYSIWYG in-browser editing via TinyMCE or RTE.
- Automatic recognition of links and email addresses.
- Email addresses can be encoded to hide from SPAM spiders.
- A web space with PHP4 or PHP5 support min. PHP 4.1, or for PHP5 min. 5.1
- Website: http://www.obdev.at/products/webyep/index.html
- Demo : http://www.obdev.at/products/webyep/demo.html
- Download : http://www.obdev.at/products/webyep/download.html