The final menus works perfectly well with all major web browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari and the dropdown also works on non-CSS3 compatible browsers such as IE7+, but the rounded corners and shadow will not be rendered. the application is available in both versions. Windows and MAC and it is possible to set the styles of the outputs easily.
Features of CSS3 Menu
- 100 % CSS driven designs – Menus are generated in a HTML list structure (UL/LI structure) and CSS only. No additional non-CSS params are used.
- Using only CSS3 properties such as CSS3 rounded corners, CSS3 shadow (box-shadow and text-shadow) Opacity, background and font colors. it also use linear gradient and radial CSS3 gradient to create nice looking web elements such as button and menu navigations.
- Search engine friendly CSS3 buttons and navigations.
- Supports for all modern web browsers (except IE6).
- intuitive GUI interface – Visual design user interface allows you to create your menus without the need for complex hand coding. Use the preview window to view your menu design while you are developing and customizing.
Download : CSS3 Menu maker