Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices. Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Flash player is a only standard platform for displaying video and playing Games Online, yet with the arrival of HTML5 web developers have got more opportunity to easily streamline video content or create an interactive games on web.
HTML5 have many useful features and Specifications for videos and Audios which is most debatable aspects in the range of many new notable HTML5 features developed for more dynamic web applications and interfaces.
Though support for HTML5 is still evolving, a video element of HTML5 has clear benefits for the end users who can now get browser-native video players to streamline video content without installing any third-party plugins at all like Flash Player.
9 Best HTML5 Video Player
- JWplayer – JWplayer is a one of the best and most popular HTML5/Flash embeddable video player for websites. it’s an specially optimized for both mobile and desktop platforms that why it provide support for wide range of desktop browsers, mobile devices and media formats. With JWplayer, your videos always play in full screen mode on your mobiles and offer a choice between windowed and full screen mode on tablets to provide the best user experience. – JW Player – HTML5 video player
- Sublime Video – Sublime Video player compatible with any device or browser and easily integrates seamlessly into your existing web pages. it also work as Dual video player so automatically fallback to flash whenever HTML5 not supported that give you same user experience across the all video players. – Sublime Video – HTML5 Video Player
- FlareVideo – Flarevideo is a free, barebones and open source HTML5 video player built by Alex MacCaw. features included – Automatic flash fallback, Easy CSS/HTML/JS customization and theming, Full screen support and completely open source HTML5 video player for commercial uses. – FlareVideo – HTML5 video player
- MediaElement.js – MediaElement.js is an HTML5 video and audio player with Flash or Silverlight fallback for non HTML5 supported browsers, but it uses the same HTML/CSS files for all video players. – MediaElement.js – HTML5 media player
- Kaltura – Kaltura is a world 1st open source online video platform to enhance your websites, web-services and web-platforms with advanced customized video, photo and audio functionalities. The library supports a seamless flash fallback with video playback using Kaltura’s Flash player or Java Cortado for browsers that don’t yet feature HTML5 video & audio support. – Kaltura HTML5 video player
- jMediaElement – jMediaElement is a jQuery multimedia framework with flash and VLC player fallback which mainly focus on flexibility, intuitive DOM-API and semantic code. – jMediaelement