Anwiki is a first CMS/wiki engine which specially designed for Multilingual and structured content publishing written in PHP 5 and uses MySQL database backend to store data.
it has innovative features for creating multilingual content, translating it and keeping it always synchronized and easy-to-use, advanced CMS for highly structured contents with XML/XHTML editing and PHP script editing. Contents can be easily cross-edited from various languages. Multilingual contents keep automagically synchronized. They can be translated asynchronously, "on the fly", without altering content structure.
Features of Anwiki
- Flexible : It has been designed from scratch as a generic and flexible internationalization solution. Contents can be created and translated in any language, any writing direction, any character set.
- No master language : There is no reference language, contents can be cross-edited from various languages. Collaborative multilingual edition is a reality now
- Ajax like translation tool : Contents can be translated without altering their structures, and even without knowing it.
- Magic synchronization : When contents are modified in one language, all translations are "automagically" updated, so that it never gets outdated.
Maintaining a multilingual website up-to-date has never been so simple!
- Mainly focus on content internationalization first
- lightweighted wiki engine
- Make it overridable : customizable, extensible and easily upgradable
- Strongly recommended for Multilingual websites, wikis and documentation
- Any kind of contents (XML, XHTML, translation files…) can be easily handled by Anwiki.
- Based on PHP5 and MySQL, So Anwiki can be easily installed on most of web servers.
- Anwiki is a free and open source software, it means user can use it, modify it and redistribute Anwiki freely under the terms of the GNU GPL 3 license.
- Multiple caching levels and software architecture give good performances, even under high traffic load.
Download : Anwiki 0.2.2 version