core-plot is a free and open source Cocoa plotting library for Mac OS X and iPhone/iPod Touch applications. It provides 2D visualization of data on your iPhone/iPod Touch application, and is tightly integrated with Apple technologies like Core Animation, Core Data, and Cocoa Bindings.
Features of core-plot
- The library is completely based on Core Animation (CALayer), rather than NSView or UIView. Will run on Mac and iPhone.
- Cool animations will be built into the framework from the beginning. example : transitions, builds.
- Support for All standard 2D graphs: xy scatter, bar, even contour and image map
- Provide Layouts for multiple graphs
- Possibly equation typesetting
- Support for Text and image annotations
Download : core-plot