CloudBerry S3 Backup is a Windows application that automates backup and restore processes to Amazon S3 secure cloud storage. CloudBerry S3 Backup provides a powerful Backup and Restore program designed to leverage Amazon S3 storage to make your disaster recovery plan simple, reliable, and affordable.
What is Amazon S3
To use CloudBerry S3 Backup you should create your Amazon S3 account. Amazon S3 is unlimited secure internet storage that leverages Amazon infrastructure. Amazon S3 is primarily designed for software developers who want to take advantage of scalable internet storage in their applications. However, the products like CloudBerry S3 Backup unleash the power of Amazon S3 and make it available for less sophisticated consumers.
There are no sign-up or minimum fees. You only pay for what you use. In many cases your monthly checks will be less than a dollar! The costs start at $0.15 per GB of data storage a month and $0.1 per GB. Check here for more info on Amazon S3 pricing.
With CloudBerry S3 Backup you can :
- Setup your backup process in a couple of minutes
- Strong data encryption protects your data from unauthorized access
- Data compression allows you to lower your Amazon S3 storage and transfer costs
- Scheduling capabilities automate the backup process
- Backups are available for recovery 24/7
- Intuitive interface provides easy file and folder selection capabilities
- No proprietary storage format. You can access your files using other Amazon S3 tools.
- Control bandwidth utilization to do other tasks online when backup is running
- Support multiple storage clouds such as Microsoft Azure, Nirvanix, etc
CloudBerry S3 Backup is a fully functional backup product that can help computer users ranging from private individuals to small and mid size business leverage Amazon S3 secure and reliable Cloud storage to automate data backup and restore processes. If you are considering using Amazon S3 for data backup purposes it is a good reason to start now and download CloudBerry S3 Backup from CloudBerry Lab website at http://backup.cloudberrylab.com/