CodeLite – open-source, cross platform IDE for C/C++
CodeLite is an open source, cross platform integrated development environment (IDE) for C/C++ programming languages based on wxWidgets toolkit. In order to create an easy-to-use user friendly IDE, CodeLite mainly focuses on C and C++ development as well as also allow user to easily create and build complex projects.
It featuring many advanced programming facilities such as project management (workspace / projects), code completion, code refactoring, source browsing, syntax highlight, Subversion integration, cscope integration, UnitTest++ integration, an interactive debugger built over gdb and a source code editor (based on Scintilla).
Features of CodeLite
- Generic support for compilers
- Plugin system for debuggers
- Text Folding
- Find In Files and Replace In Files
- Highly Configurable
- Built-in doxygen comment generator for functions/classes
- Built-in GDB support, with the following features included: GDB toolbar, Watches table, Quick Watch, Locals tree, Threads view, Breakpoint management, Automatic tooltip and Memory view.
- Subversion plugin (based on the command line tool), which mimics the TortoiseSVN (but unlike it, it runs on Linux as well)
- Makefile based build system
- Support for External Tools Plugin
- Gizmos plugin – for the creation of: C++ classes, wxWidgets projects, CodeLite plugins
- Project explorer (Workspace view)
- File Explorer
- Active-document outline
- Sophisticated database-based Code Completion mechanism
Download : CodeLite