DataKiosk is a series of wizards that allow you to build a custom Juk-like database interface tool for any SQL databases with a QtSQL driver. it uses Trolltech’s Qt SQL module which includes drivers for many databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server,IBM DB2, ODBC, SQLite, Interbase, Sybase. Even a single project can include multiple tables from multiple databases.
it has integrated basic, medium and custom SQL query modes that give you seamless searching capabilities, whether your queries are simple or advanced. You can specify parameters for your searches to be prompted from the user. Once the search is invoked a parameter prompt dialog pops up with data aware widgets asking the user for the appropriate parameters.
An optimized data entry form that automatically configures it’s data aware widgets to the fields in your table including relation combo editors with full text completion and customizable data tables also automatically include a search bar at the top which converts human language queries into SQL and filters accordingly.
features of DataKiosk
- INSERT/SELECT/DELETE and create a user friendly interface to any SQL database with a Qt SQL driver
- Clipboard manager modeled after the clipboard manager found in MS Excel or Access.
- Virtual Fields can be added to any data table (and accordingly to any data report) and configured to calculate a user specified equation.
- Ability to specify the default sorting and grouping of your tables and reports.
- Integrated data reports can be easily configurable to any set of tables, fields and searches in your project.
- The ability to relate data tables with master-detail, one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many relationships.
Download : DataKiosk – juK-like database interface tool