DbVisualizer is a Cross-platform database visualization/management tool for developers and database administrators that allow you to easily develop and maintain your databases. It is the perfect solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases.
DbVisualizer available in two editions: DbVisualizer Free and DbVisualizer Personal and both version are fully supported to all major databases and JDBC drivers. DbVisualizer enables simultaneous connections to many different databases through JDBC drivers and help you to explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information and a lot more.
Features of DbVisualizer :
- A tree structure to browse database objects
- Support for Oracle XMLType data type
- Dynamic JDBC driver management
- Support for MySQL 5+
- support for Java 1.5
- Look & Feels for Windows, Mac, UNIX, cross platform
- Monitor main tab has been moved to a separate window (launch it via Tools->Monitor)
- JDBC drivers included with DbVisualizer : DB2 for LUW, JavaDB/Derby, Mimer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Sybase ASA, Sybase ASE.
- Organize bookmarks in tree structure
- Organize database connections in folders
- Parameterized connection data
- Supports multiple simultaneous database connections
- Database specific support for DB2 for LUW, Informix IDS, JavaDB/Derby, Mimer, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Sybase ASE.
- View information for tables, indexes, primary keys, privileges, schemas, databases, procedures and a lot more
- Database objects filtering
- Sort database connections and folders
- Several automatic graph layout managers
- Bridge link support
- Graph zooming, fit, animation and navigator pane
- Export and print
- Execute Buffer (as a single SQL statement)
- Syntax colored SQL editor
- Set unique properties per database connection