Ideone is an easy to use online compiler, IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and debugging tool which allows you to compile, run, test and share code online in more than 40 programming languages. it work as pastebin for developer, where developer can quickly run, debug and share code online, without having to install a desktop based IDE.
It is very easy to use, just choose your programming language, paste your source code and input data into text boxes. Then check or uncheck run code (whether to execute your program) and private (whether not to list your paste in the recent pastes page) checkboxes, click the submit button and watch your snippet being executed.
All code snippets run on Ideone can be accessed through convenient hash links. Source code pages provide information about the code and its execution: memory usage, execution time, language and compiler version, code itself, input uploaded by the user, output generated by the program and error messages from compilers and interpreters.
Ideone is also offers free access to the Ideone API which is available as a web service, user can build their own ideone-like complier, IDE and debugging tool with the help Ideone API.
Features of Ideone
- Web based Compiler, IDE and debugging tool
- run your code on server side in more than 40 programming languages
- Optional toggle on/off syntax highlighting.
- Easy to edit and download final source code files
- Check out public code snippets executed by other users.
- Option to set your code snippet(s) to private.
- Free for use, no sign up required.
- share your code (that’s obvious – it is a pastebin, isn’t it? :)) in a neat way,
- free access to the Ideone API, which is available as a web service. It’s functionality allows you to build your own ideone-like service!
- for logged in users Ideone offers possibility to manage their pastes, publish multiple submissions at one go, and more.
Homepage : ideone online IDE