The JW Player for HTML5 is fully skinnable and compatible with the PNG Skinning model of the JW Player for Flash. Any PNG skin built for the Flash player can be used in the HTML5 player.
The HTML5 player can play a wide range of video formats. Since the player includes an Adobe Flash based fallback, the list of formats is not restricted to formats the browsers can play, but also extends to formats the Flash Plugin can play (on Flash-compatible devices, of course). The exact list of supported formats varies per browser and per device.
Supported Formats :
- H264 baseline video / AAC low-complexity audio in the MP4 container
- H264 baseline video / AAC low-complexity audio in the MOV container.
- Theora video / Vorbis audio in the OGG container
- VP6 video / MP3 audio in the FLV container.
- Spark (H263) video / MP3 audio in the FLV container
Currently, JW Player for HTML5 is in Beta status, does not have all the features of JW players but works pretty stable.
Demo and Download : JW Player for HTML5