Xmplify – new XML editor for Mac OS X
Xmplify is a new powerful XML editor for Mac OS X which provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple as well as intuitive. Currently Xmplify is still in development, but you can download a beta version of Xmplify.
- fully XML – aware editing environment : where Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of meta-data so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document’s content and the current editing context.
- The Outline view of your document shows its structure and updated in real-time.
- Auto-complete XML based on its DTD or W3C Schema : The intelligent auto-completion suggestions provide you the current structure and it’s definition (DTD or W3C Schema).
- Automatic Schema derivation : Xmplify automatically uses the DTD or W3C Schema to verify your document’s content. The verification results are automatically kept up to date as your edit your document.
- XSL transformations : It make it easy to apply XSLTs and working with their transformations and with Xmplify’s Preview window you can easily check the output of XSLs that produce HTML.
- Powerful searching by both XPath and Regular Expressions : Incremental search with regex support is built-in, and Xmplify makes it easy to run XPath queries and view the results in your document.
- Built from the ground up for Mac OS X : Xmplify is a native Mac app, designed and built from the ground up to leverage the power and elegance of Mac OS X.
Download : Beta Release of Xmplify