Broadleaf Commerce is an enterprise-ready open source ecommerce framework based on the Spring Framework. it uses a robust, extensible architecture that enables deep customization and rapid development.
A customizable ecommerce framework provides the core functionality and business management tools that your team needs to get the job done. you can manage product catalog with user-friendly merchandising tool, easily showcase product and change promotions, designate featured products, cross-sell and up-sell featured products, customize your product search and retrieve analytics and reporting. Even you can also integrate shopping cart with social networks, like Twitter, Facebook and Digg.
It’s an enterprise-ready open source ecommerce framework which is easily configurable, extendable and customizable by any developer. The framework is built on leading Java integration technologies, such as JPA, the Spring Framework, Lucene, and ActiveMQ which is a most widely used language for web development. Even you can also easily integrates Broadleaf Commerce ecommerce platform with your existing database and back end fulfillment system.
Features of Broadleaf Commerce
- Built on leading open Java technologies
- Easy to pick up and comes with ample documentation
- Complete with an extensive test suite that allows you to customize and extend functionality without breaking the existing feature set
- No licensing fees, absolutely free and open source
- No software fees
- Configurable workflows for pricing, payment and checkout
- Architected with PCI security considerations in mind
- Economical, enterprise support available
- Endless flexibility
- Support for Search capabilities via Lucene
- Configurable QOS monitoring
- Open plugin architecture
- Easily Manage the product catalog
- Add featured products
- Create product relationships (cross- and up-sell)
- Easily feature and change promotions
Download : Broadleaf Commerce version 1.1.0 GA