AppFuse is an open source java web application framework that help you to develop web applications quickly and efficiently by using java technologies such as Spring Framework, Hibernate and Struts. it was specially designed to eliminate the ramp-up time found when building new web applications for customers.
It provide a project skeleton, which is very similar to your IDE when you click through a wizard to create a new web project.
Features of AppFuse :
- Authentication and Authorization
- Cross-platform, implemented using Java technology.
- User Management
- Remember Me (saving your login information so you don’t need to login every time)
- Password Reminder
- SSL Switching
- URL rewriting
- Templated Layout
- File Upload
- Easy configuration and rapid development using annotations, Spring and the AppFuse Maven Plugin.
- Web Frameworks support: JSF, Struts 2, Spring MVC, Stripes, Tapestry 5 and Wicket
- JDK 5, Annotations, JSP 2.0, Servlet 2.4
- JPA Support
- Generic CRUD backend
- Full Eclipse, IDEA and NetBeans support
- Fast startup and no deploy with Maven Jetty Plugin
- Rich Unit Testing environment using DBUnit, JUnit, jMock and Canoo’s WebTest
- Testable on multiple app servers and databases with Cargo and profiles
Download : AppFuse