BackendPro is an open source website control panel for developers written in PHP for the CodeIgniter framework. it’s specially designed to create powerful websites with little effort. Features include authentication, access control lists, asset management and more.
BackendPro is a not like a CMS but it offers many features a CMS does without it trying to construct your website frontend. i mean it provide you with functionality to do all the simple repetitive tasks like authentication, permissions and a basic look and feel for your websites control panel.
Features of BackendPro
- User Authentication with registration and account activation
- User Permissions by using Access Control Lists (Has Access Control area to manage your websites access permissions)
- Site Preferences (Stored in a database with simple to use UI to update and change preferences)
- Improved Asset Library (Means loading assets onto pages is quick and simple, also has asset caching to speed up the loading of asset files)
- Status messages (Can display info/success/warning/error messages to the user)
- Breadcrumb trail creation