jHepWork is a fully featured multiplatform data analysis framework specially designed for engineers and students. it include many open-source math software packages into a coherent interface using the concept of Java scripting, rather than only-GUI or macro-based concept. all numerical and graphical libraries for data manipulation and plotting are written in Java and integrated with Jython scripting language.
Features of jHepWork
- Fully featured integrated development environment (IDE)
- java swing based user interface
- Powerful plotting package for data visualization
- Multi-platform supported framework
- Does not require any compilation and installation
- Suited for distributed analysis environment via the Internet
- Powerful multithread support
- A full-featured IDE with syntax highlighting, syntax checker, code completion and analyzer
- Multiple Eclipse-like bookmarks
- inbuilt help system with a code completion based on the Java reflection technology
- 2D and 3D interactive visualization of data, functions, histograms, charts.
Download : jHepWork