Live UI is a open source .Net framework for creating Rich internet applications. It has a Asp.net modular system which allows sharing .ascx user controls and resources between asp.net web applications.
With LiveUI Any asp.net application can be plugged to other asp.net application and its resources and user controls would be easily accessible through virtual path and by URL. This allows making reusable components and encourages better application design.
LiveUI also provides Extjs.Controls module which includes asp.net wrappers for all ExtJs components. So having this module plugged to your asp.net application you can easily use Extjs controls at your asp.net pages.
Features of Live UI :
- Composite approach
- 100% testable and reusable application code
- Server centric architecture
- Extjs and JQuery module support
- Pluggable to any asp.net application
- Powerful built in components
- Based on pure ASP.NET Modules
- Easy to customize any application component without source code modifications
- Business logic is separated from Presentation logic
- No Viewstate
- Rapid forms development
- User Friendly urls