MoSync is an open source, cross-platform software development kit for mobile application development based on common programming practices and standards – like full Eclipse integration and C/C++.
It give you standard C/C++, easy-to-use well-documented APIs, and a full-featured Eclipse-based IDE, so developer can easily develop complex mobile applications and then, with a few clicks, build that application for many different mobile platforms and hundreds of different mobile devices.
It includes compilers, runtimes, libraries, a device profile database, an emulator and more. These components are carefully crafted and put together to form the most powerful cross-platform mobile development SDK ever.
features of MoSync
- Eclipse-based IDE
- Advanced device emulator
- Resource management
- Device profiles database
- Extensive useful documentation
- Fully integrated debugger
- Selected standard C libraries
- Custom User Interface (MAUI)
- OOP TCP and HTTP Communications
- Collection library
- XML parsing libraries
- Font libraries/converters
- Support for Map rendering API
- On-device error reporting
- Batch building (finalizer)
Download: MoSync – mobile development SDK