Roar is a Notification Widget that allow you to create pop-up notifications like Mac OS X Growl Framework. It streamlines incoming messages, such as updates or errors, without distracting the user from their browser experience or breaking their work-flow by displaying obtrusive alerts.
Roar is inspired by Mac OS X Growl Framework, and is realised with MooTools as well. You can check out the following 3 examples below. You can check out the following 3 examples below.
- Never-ending Feed Showing feed items with link but without end.
- Random Alerts Random notifications for all 4 corners of the document.
- Update Ticker Timed updates on events.
Features of Roar :
- Show any information’s you want and style them with class-names.
- Messages are queued and interactive
- Hover them to read them longer
- Add optional click-interaction to provide more information
- Customize them via external CSS to your own needs.
Roar has been tested on all A-Grade Browsers (like Internet Explorer 6+, Opera 9, Firefox 1.5+ and Safari 2+) and it is available under the MIT License.
Download: Roar Notification Widget