All UI elements design with LESS CSS Framework and compiled via Node.js. Bootstrap is not only designed to create beautiful web apps and websites for latest desktop browsers but also design to build web apps and websites for latest tablet and smartphone browsers via responsive CSS as well.
List of Components included into Twitter Bootstrap
- Button groups
- Button dropdowns
- Navigational tabs, pills, and lists
- Page headers and hero unit
- Progress bars
Features of Twitter Bootstrap
- Grid System and Responsive Design – The toolkit has four variations to make use different resolutions and types of devices: mobile phones, portrait and landscape format, Tablets and PCs with a low and high resolution (widescreen).
- Understanding CSS Stylesheet
- Re-usable Components
- Easy to use
- Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework to create beautiful websites and web apps
- Designed by developer , for developer
Download : Twitter Bootstrap