Gallery Server Pro is an easy to use, open source ASP.net based image gallery that allow you to share and manage photos, video, audio and other media over the web.
User can use any browser to organize media files into albums even it’s very easy to add, edit, delete, rotate, rearrange, copy and move media files. no need to reduce or compress your photos before uploading. it will automatically create thumbnail and compress your image when you add your original hi-res photos.
Gallery Server Pro is a free and open source ASP.net based image gallery released under the GNU General Public License .
Features of Gallery Server Pro
- Easily add thousands of files using one-click synchronize and ZIP file upload functions
- Powerful user security with flexible, per-album granularity.
- Integrates with DotNetNuke and other frameworks to provide a superior media gallery.
- Easy to add links to external media objects, such as YouTube or Silverlight Streaming videos
- Image metadata extraction. Supports these formats: EXIF, XMP, text, IFD, and IPTC.
- Search function queries title, caption, filename, and photo metadata.
- Image watermarking with your own text and/or image.
- Simple, intuitive Ajax based User interface
- Web-based installer makes installation a snap! Automatically detects and upgrades previous versions of Gallery Server Pro.
- Support for multiple databases. SQL Server database engine provides robust and ultra fast performance. Compatible with all recent versions of SQL Server.
- 100% managed code written in C# and ASP.NET 2.0. Source code is freely available.
- All web pages are follow XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1 standards to ensure maximum forward compatibility.
- Silverlight used to play compatible video and audio files
- Role based security