Xara Xtreme is an open source 2D vector graphics editor specially designed for Linux. Formerly, known as Xara Xtreme LX or Xara LX. it truly flexible illustration tools and revolutionary photo handling application for all types of creative work, whether it’s vector drawings, DTP, photo composition or Website design.
Xara Xtreme combines advanced and powerful vector illustration with integrated photo manipulation and DTP features which offer a very slick, easy-to-use and easy-to-learn approach. User can easily import and export large number of formats, including SVG, EPS, PNG, GIF, JPEG, PDF, PostScript, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and, via plug-ins, even more.
Features of Xara Xtreme
- Open most XAR files
- world’s most sophisticated, highest performance vector rendering engine
- Direct Action Tools allow you to create effects such as transparency, shadows, bevels or gradient fills in an interactive, fast and intuitive way.
- Intuitive Drag and drop principle for import of files, such as photos.
- Solid object Dragging
- vector 3D extrude tool
- Xara introduced the world’s first vector anti-aliasing to bring maximum screen quality and is still a pioneer with the fastest, highest quality anti-aliasing available in any drawing program.
- Easy to Select objects with the select tool
- Use the selection handles to scale and shear objects
- Use the zoom tool
- Easy to Group and ungroup (Ctrl-G, Ctrl-U)
- Unlimited Undo/redo using the toolbar buttons
- shape editor to edit and create shapes
Download: Xara Xtreme for Linux