Folder2ISO is a small windows application that allow any user to create an ISO files from any kind of folder, subfolder or files without installing any software on your computer . it’s an Graphical User interface of mkisofs. Thanks to it’s Simplicity, Any one can create ISO files instantly without any problem.
How to Create ISO Files From Any Folder
Here step by step procedure to create ISO files from any folders.
- Download Folder2ISO.exe from Here and install them on your computer. it’s an portable application so it will start instantly.
- Now click on “Select Folder “ and add your folder that you want to make ISO. – ex : f:moviesMatrix
- Press Ok, Your folder added to your select folder input. it will also show the size of the Files or folder. Now press “Select Output” and choose the destination where you want to save your ISO files and add a name like test.iso
- Write label for ISO file and choose the Charset from the option
- Now generate ISO from the selected files
- Application notify you when your New ISO file generated
- Here a new ISO file created by using Folder2ISO application, The ISO image can then be written to CD using any CD burner that supports ISO images.