Google Drive is a new cloud storage and file sync service launched by Google recently. It’s an platform where user can create, share, store and collaborate their work online and access all their documents from anywhere at anytime. All you documents stored in Google Cloud server.
it allow user to upload their documents from their computer, smartphone or tablets and then easily access them from anywhere by using the same device which you have at the time like your Android device. but now Google Drive also provide support for iOS Devices and offer iPhone Apps for Google Drive in Apple Apps Market.
it means iPhone and iPad user can also easily access their Google Drive account directly from the iPhone and iPad. One of the best features of this app is the availability of offline access to files, you can simply enable offline access for each files and these will be accessible without an internet connection.
Features of Google Drive for iPhone
- Easily access your Google Drive account and view your documents, photos and videos from anywhere at any time
- Make documents available offline so you view them while you’re on a plane.
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Safely and secularly stored you documents in Google Drive from your iPhone.
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
Download : Google Drive for Iphone