HtmlBox – jQuery based WYSIWYG editor
HtmlBox is a modern, cross browser, interactive, open source jQuery based WYSIWYG editor plugin that convert any text area input into an easy to use HTML editor. it has Ajax based intuitive user interface which make it easy to build small HtmlBoxes with just several buttons, or large full featured and nice looking HtmlBox.
it work perfectly on all major web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape and Safari and also easily integrated into your existing websites. HtmlBox is use HTML by default, but user can also use XHTML output, if required.
Features of HtmlBox
- Easy integration
- Multiple Browser Support.
- lightweight jQuery WYSIWYG editor (only 11 KB)
- XHTML Output Possible.
- Ajax Support Out of the Box
- Complete User Manual in PDF format for developers
- Skinnable Interface
- Custom Icon Sets
- Suitable for content management systems, forums, guest books, contact forms, etc.
Download : HtmlBox – jQuery WYSIWYG editor