PWA+PHP is a ultimate lightweight lightbox clone for Picasa web Albums that allow you to display your private (unlisted) and public Picasa Albums on your site with PHP and Lightbox.
The Script is simple to install and easy to use, there’s no database backend are required use and the Picasa web interface acts as your admin dashboard. user can group similar albums by keywords in the title, upload images to your site via email, and even also allow users to download full-resolution copies of your pictures.
It has highly customizable user interface where developer can customize the look and feel of your albums, including thumbnail and image size, images per page and display language, without modifying any code. The included CSS file can also be tweaked to your liking for an exact match with your existing website.The div-based layout is fluid and adjusts automatically to fit your theme.
Features of PWA+PHP
- Easy to embed all your public, private and unlisted Picasa web albums on any website
- Group and filter albums using keywords in the album title
- Allow users to download a full-resolution copy of any picture by clicking the caption
- Uploaded images via email, web interface or desktop app and see them instantly
- Display image totals for the entire gallery and by album
- Install script guides setup and token generation for private albums
- Highly configurable user interface via 16 variables (image size, thumbnail size, pagination, etc)
- Easy to modify included CSS file to match your site exactly
- Multilanguage support