YoxView – jQuery plugin for image and video viewer
The plugin is a very easy to use and flexible, also support for displaying single-to-multiple images in the same page (great for blogs), image pre-caching, Multilingual and bidirectional, timed slideshows and keyboard support.
YoxView is inspired by Lokesh Dhakar’s Lightbox. Like it, YoxView displays content above the website’s content, as a separate layer. Here is same useful features offered by YoxView.
Features of YoxView
- Extremely easy to integrate.
- Fully configurable.
- Support for Video content – play YouTube/Vimeo/Hulu/etc.
- Images and videos are resized automatically to fit inside the browser’s window
- provide Plugins to display images from Flickr/Picasa.
- Image Pre-caching
- support for displaying single-to-multiple images in the same page
- Multilingual and bidirectional – tooltips and button names may be in any language
- Slideshow-enabled – play images automatically.
- Keyboard access
- Search engine friendly – large images are indexed
- Cross-browser – compatible with all major browsers.
- YoxView module plugin for wordpress and Drupal.
Download : YoxView jQuery Plugin