eHour is a web based open source time tracking tool for project based companies and consulting firms who need accurate information about how much time there employees spend on particular project.
it written in Java using Spring, Hibernate and Wicket technology and mainly focus on to provide time tracking as simple as before and user friendly also while still being very powerful and effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a particular project.
Features of eHour
- Easy to create multiple project per customer and assign multiple user to the same projects
- Different start and end dates and hourly rates per user for each project assignment
- web based user interface, so no need to install any software to use the service
- Easy to export your reports in Excel format
- separation of user, reporting and administration role
- highly configurable multi language and currency supported
- extensive turnover & hours reports on all customers, projects, users, departments or a selection of them
- Easy to create default projects to which all users should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc.) so you can keep track of those hours as well
Download : eHour