Omnifocus has been designed to deal with your thoughts and freeze them quickly. You can store them and organize them into actions. Onmnifocus is a task management software with a twist. It has a more informal way of dealing with getting your work done. It offers a great range of flexibility to suit different working styles. It has handy and elegant tools that let you stay in control of your projects. It lets you focus on finishing the tasks rather than wasting your precious time on unimportant jobs.
You can download the latest version i.e. version 1.8.2. It consists of a 14 day free trial period. You do not require a license during this period. It is supported by Mac OS X 10.4 or later. It costs $79.95. The pricing is not very high given the smart and up to date look of the software. You can also go for specific up-gradation like the family pack or educational pack. You can stay connected to Omnifocus even when you are on the go. You can buy separate versions for Mac, iPhone and iPad. There are certain added features in the desktop version such as the Project based customized organization and storing review dates for projects. Omnifocus has a WebDAV server to let you connect from any location. Omnifocus has efficient synchronization abilities when you switch from desktop to iPhone or vice versa. You can refer to the active support base on the official website of Omnifocus for a basic idea on how to use Omnifocus.
Features of Omnifocus
- You need to install the software on your system whether it is your desktop or iPhone.
- You can readily transfer and track your tasks to your inbox. If you do not have the time to organize them you can come back and process them later. You can capture them on the fly with a panel which takes in quick entry. This procedure is even faster with the keyboard shortcut available for this function.
- You can set your tasks into different categories with the help of an efficient context feature. You can the pick on each context and finish your tasks context wise. Contexting is frequently done according to working mode. You can also allocate all your tasks to particular projects.
- Omnifocus lets you synchronize with your task database from a server or even a disc. This helps in maintaining updated status of your tasks from your desktop, iPhone or iPad. Synchronization is also possible over your local network or even your USB device.
- You can effortlessly filter and sort your tasks. A few mouse clicks helps you view your data in multiple ways.
- Using Omnifocus you can manager you personal as well as professional goals effectively.
Omnifocus is an efficient software to manager your tasks without much effort. It makes your work easier and saves your time. You can surely depend on this easy to access system. It never fail to deliver expects outcomes. It ensures total satisfaction among users.
Download : OmniFocus task management software