It gives you a flexible system for managing projects involving multiple organizations by providing a central place for all project activity and information while integrating with users’ existing tools and workflow – all completely FREE. ProjectPier will help your organization communicate, collaborate and get things done Its function is similar to commercial groupware/project management products, but allows the freedom and scalability of self-hosting.
The application allows small teams to exchange messages, task lists and files very quickly. There is no Gantt chart or other visual representation, and there is no resource planning feature either.
Features of ProjectPier
- ProjectPier is purely web based. The members of your project team can collaborate from anywhere as long as they have Internet access and a web browser.
- It sends e-mail notifications for all important events. So even if project members should forget to check the website they will stay in the loop.
- ProjectPier is an easy-to-use, well designed, web based project management tool with the look and feel of Web 2.0.
- It organizes your projects into Milestones, Messages, Task lists, Tasks and Files.
- Unlimited projects and users : ProjectPier will grow with you, There are no limits for the number of projects, clients, users or tasks you can manage.
- Based on PHP and MySQL.
- ProjectPier is project management with a human touch and simply the best tool for easy online collaboration.
- ProjectPier is open source software release under the Honest Public License (and will always be). You don’t have to pay any licence fee, you can use it for any project you like (even commercial ones), and you can modify the code yourself if you like.