Smartsheet is a web based project management, task management and crowdsourcing tool for Google Apps. it has flexible spreadsheet style user interface which allow you to track any type of work.
User can easily create a spreadsheet style sheet with your own columns, enter your information, and share your sheet online with others through authenticated access, publicly-accessible published sheets, or via embeddable survey forms.
Even you can also convert your Google spreadsheet, Excel or MS Project file into an online project, complete with file attachments and threaded discussions on any row.
Smartsheet is the only collaboration tool that makes it possible to connect to an on-demand workforce and get work done with co-workers, clients, and vendors so it made sense to take the next step.
Features of Smartsheet
- spreadsheet style user interface
- Flexible: customize your project to work the way you do
- Switch instantly between Grid, Gantt, and Calendar views
- Collapsible sub-tasks
- Task dependencies
- Collaborate on project tasks, files & discussions
- Attach files & Google Docs to any task (row)
- Automated email notifications, reminders & updatess
- Seamless integration with Google Apps/Docs
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Easy to attach Google Docs to any row
- Update project info directly from Gmail
- Import/Export between Google Spreadsheet and Smartsheet
- Import Google Contacts
- Open attached MS Office docs as Google Docs
- Smartsheet serves as a workflow engine to LiveWork crowdsourcing platform
- It uses Amazon Web services such as S3, CloudFront, and Mechanical Turk to provide secure file storage, web acceleration, and crowdsourcing on a global basis.
Download : Smartsheet