What To Do- Task Manager for Mac OS X
What To Do is an application for task management supported by Mac OS X. It conveniently integrates and organizes all your projects effortlessly the way you like. Unlike other task management applications, it helps the user to create projects and sub-projects effortlessly. With just drag n drop operation, the user can easily arrange his/her project into shelf, a space to store projects and shortcuts.
Supported by Mac OS X, the unique task management application- What To Do integrates and stores your projects conveniently so that the user can access them easily at the time he/she needs. From easy printing support to effortless keyboard operation, the application provides its users plenty of privileges.
Plenty of tools and features can help the user to navigate through the application easily. The simple layout and design of the application appeals the user. The application is designed for the small and medium scale enterprises who have many concurrent projects lined-up. The user can make a backup of files by using XML export feature of this application.
Features of What To Do
- Organize projects according to your preference and need – The user can easily organize projects according to his/her preference and need. Assign a context behind each actions you specify and check all the actions tagged.
- Easy to navigate interface – The interface is easy to use and navigate and you can view all your stored projects at one go from the shelf, where the projects are being stored.
- Spring loaded drag and drop support – The spring loaded drag n drop option helps the user to fetch the files easily and use the tools available in the application.
- Mac Syncing – The application supports multiple computer syncing using Mac. This helps the user to share elements within your home PC and office PC.
- Simple layout – Smart and simple layout of this application makes it visually more appealing for the users.
- Quicksilver Module – Install Quicksilver and put the application preferences into it using “Quick entry” tab. This helps the user to integrate and organize files more efficiently.
- Mac OS X – Supported by Mac OS X, the application is a boon to the Mac users.
- Tools and features – Plenty of tools and features help the users to integrate and organize the user’s projects easily.
- Shelf tools – Shelf helps to organize the projects and stores the files so that the user can easily access them.
This simple yet very useful application is tailor-made to store all your important projects and integrating them accordingly. Navigate easily and organize all your projects and view them as you want to, effortlessly!
Download : What ToDo Task manager