AdServerBeans is a free and open source, multiuser ad management and ad serving solutions specially designed for publisher. User can use AdServerBeans to quickly set up ads on your site by defining display priorities, targeting and capping options.
it written in java and Adobe Flex and specially optimized for MySQL database which used for ad server logic and reports aggregation. It also offer hosted service for publisher who do not want to deal with technical issues such as installation, updating software, server administration, backups, etc. and also interested in a scalable solution, professional support and advanced features consider creating an account at OpenAdStore and start serving ads right away.
AdServerBeans is a free and open source software released under GNU GPL V.3 license.
Features of AdServerBeans
- banner priorities defined by drag-and-drop gesture
- live reports include views, clicks, CTR
- support for image banner file format: gif, png, bmp, jpg
- support for ad formats as listed on IAB site
- select days of the week when to display ads
- set daily views limit per banner
- enabled/disable banner state
- select hours of the day when to display ads
- set views limit per banner for the whole display period
- limit banner display period with start/end date selectors