Anahita Social Engine is a scalable social networking platform, development framework and flexible design methodology for building all kinds of social networking applications and services using an organic Nodes-Graphs-Stories architecture.
With Anahita Social Engine, user can develop anything related social web such as Social Networking sites , Intranets, eLearning portals , Community Markets, Project Management Systems, Support and Distribution Centers, Content Subscription websites, and many more.
It has simple Ajaxed based User interface with powerful profile management & messaging capabilities. it also support for Open ID and provides a seamless integration with the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) to ease the management of growing data.
Features of Anahita Social Engine
- Provide essential Social Networking Features such as Rich people profiles, story feeds, flexible social graphing, privacy management, dashboard as well as a rapid application development RAD framework.
- Use Lead, Follow, Mutual (LFM) social graph
- Personal Dashboard for every User to delivers the most recent stories and updates coming from the people that you are following, groups that you have joined, and content that you have subscribed to.
- Support for Geo-location
- Multilingual User Interface
- Fully customizable User interface
- System and email notification
- Support for external Custom Social Applications
- Organic Node+Graph+Stories Architecture
- Actor and media nodes
- Amazon Simple Storage System (S3) Integration
- Inspired By Google OpenSocial
- Support for Social photos and Discussions
- Ability for social applications to add custom fields to people profiles (Coming soon)
- Integration with Google maps (Coming soon)
- Implementation of private messaging, wiki, blogs, file management, and document management social apps. (Coming soon)
- Ability to post content from YouTube, Flickr, external blogs and feeds (Coming soon)
- Groups, Events, and Organization Pages (Coming soon)
Download : Anahita Social Engine