jGnash is a free and open source java based personal finance manager for tracking your personal finances easily and also provide advanced functionality which advanced user expected.
it’s an cross platform application which work perfectly on every Platform that has a working Java 1.4.0 or greater Runtime Environment (e.g., Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows). User can import OFX and QIF files into jGnash and easily generate reports either for printing or as PDF files. All files data which contains financial information is encrypted to keep it safe and secure from all others than yourself.
it store your data into XML format which make it easy to manipulate and read the data external to the program. it also support for external scripting to add custom reports and functionality. Here is some useful features which jGnash offered:
- Double-Entry Based financial Transactions
- Account Reconciliation
- Report Generation in PDF Format
- Support for split transactions, nested accounts, scheduled transactions, commodities, and currencies.
- Fast Auto-Completion of Form Fields
- Schedule Recurring Payment Reminders
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- Track Investment Accounts and Transactions
- Online Updates of Stock Prices and Currency Exchange Rates
- Customizable User Interface
- Advanced Server/Client Networking Architecture
- Easy to import OFX and QIF files
- Free and open source project released under GPLv3 license.
Download : jGnash