Podcast Generator is a free web based podcast publishing script written in PHP. With this script, User can easily upload media files to there web server via a web form along with episode information and automatically create podcast w3c-compliant XML feed including iTunes specific tags.
It has password protected web administration interface and allows you to upload, edit, publish or delete your audio and video podcasts in a few steps. it supports iTunes extensions (mp3, m4a, mp4, m4v, mov and PDF) and many other media file format such as: ogg, avi, flv, jpg, mpg, wma, wmv, aif, 3gp and amr (mobile audio and video ).
Podcast Generator provides complete tools to publish your podcast; a page showing last n podcast and an archive of all podcasts are automatically created. Every podcast has a dedicated detailed webpage (permalink) showing description and allowing to download the file. user can organize their podcast into user-created categories. In addition every category features a podcast feed. Multilanguage support allow you to translate your podcast feed into various languages.
Even you can use this optional feature to upload podcast audio and video files via FTP, to avoid web-upload size limits imposed by your hosting provider.
Features of Podcast Generator
- Very easy to install and easy to use (Web Setup Wizard)
- free and open source Project
- Supports any media file formats (mp3, ogg, mpg, m4v, mov, pdf, etc…) and allows to create mixed audio and video podcasts
- The XML feed automatically generated is fully compatible with aggregators (e.g. Juice and iTunes), meets the w3c standards and supports iTunes specific tags
- Organize your episodes by thematic categories (every category features its own podcast feed!)
- User friendly web administration interface: upload, edit, delete episodes and fully customize your podcast
- Dynamically created "Recent podcasts" and "Podcast Archive" web pages
- Multilanguage support
- Web or FTP upload of audio/video episodes
- Web mp3 streaming player
Download : Podcast Generator (version 1.3)