3HUB is a easy to use, Simple Amazon S3 client specially designed for Mac OS X. With this software user can directly access to there Amazon S3 online storage, upload, download, set permissions, share with friends and many more.
Features of 3HUB
- With 3HUB, User can manage multiple Amazon S3 accounts.,
- Queue files and directories for download or upload to S3 accounts
- Throttle your download and upload bandwidth.
- Easy to keep track of other S3 users accounts you want to share files with or give them permissions to access.
- Simulate sub directories to compatible with other S3 clients.
- Using the "Auto apply" feature, you can automatically set permissions on newly uploaded files.
- Easy to share your Amazon S3 storage buckets for other 3Hub users, and view files they’ve shared with you
- Rename Files
- Setup custom Content-Type for files.
- Simple Bucket to Bucket copying.
- Growl notification support
- Set bulk permissions on Amazon S3 storage buckets and files.
- Create 1 time use temporary URLs and Torrent Links
- Preview for delete and permission changes.
- Manage bucket logging, creating buckets in other data centers.
- Custom headers, set on a file or append headers to a bunch of files.
- Drag and drop Support
- Easy to Configure bucket for website configuration.
Download : 3HUB Amazon S3 Client