Command PDF package has three applications that helps in speeding up and simplifying the workflow of PDF imposition. The first application is Command PDF (a command line application) that puts the PDF docs according to the instructions given in an impositioned template document.
The second application is Command PDFd (a command line daemon application) that helps in automating the workflow imposition. The third and last one is Command PDF Template Editor, (a GUI or Graphic User Interface application) that helps in designing the layout’s imposition.
The application named Command PDF was built as an efficient, powerful and easy to use tool for impositioning and publishing workflows. The application works on some options of concise command lines and performs on it. The Command PDF package consists of three applications namely, Command PDF, Command PDFd and command PDF template editor. The three applications imposes PDF documents on a set rule provided by an imposition template document, automate workflow impositioning and impose layout design.
Features of Command PDF
- Simplifies PDF impositioning- The application is aimed to simplify the PDF impositioning by various ways
- Speeds up PDF workflow impositioning- The application, Command PDF, speed up PDF workflow impositioning and assures better functioning.
- Template editor- The application consists of a GUI application that helps in providing the imposition layout designs.
- Deamon application- Deamon application feature of this application helps in automating the workflow impositioning.
- Intakes concise command line options- The application intakes concise command line options to perform actions and operations.
- Eases scalability- the deamon tool helps to ease scalability by keeping a check on the directory of imported PDF documents.
- Can run and execute multiple workflows at a time- The application utilizes the bit command-line abilities of Snow Leopard and helps in running and executing multiple workflows at a time.
- Available for free trial- The application- Command PDF is available for free trial with all its features and afterwards, can be purchased with a nominal fee.
- launchd script support- The application provides a full launchd script support for the users interested in advanced automation.
- Runs on Mac- The application is designed for the MAC OS X 8users or of higher versions.
- Easy to install and download- The application is quite easy to download and takes few minutes to get activated. The installation, too, is very simple and no plug-in is needed to install the application.
The application was designed and built to provide efficient, versatile and easy to use tool for the power users. The application is a simple approach to the complex problems and the uniqueness of this application lies in its functionality and usability. Added to that, this application provides GUI for the template creators which makes it popular among its users.
Download : CommandPDF