In spite of mucking about with detachable media, Crashplan presents a different substitute. Depending on omnipresent high-speed accessible Internet and an extra computer per family,
this service permits you to backup and store your whole PC to as many careful locations you can control. This consists of the Cloud servers of Crashplan, another PC, or even the computer your friend has.
Designed for Personal Computers and Mac OS X, All backups done by Crashplan are encrypted much before they are launched out.
The process of backup runs smoothly in background over a network that has high-speed, but we would not suggest it to someone having a dial-up modem.
The easy and instinctive interface makes fondness changes quite easy, whether you are toting up or dropping down the documents from the process of backup or selecting a new location for backup.
The advantage of the off-site security and safety could possibly save thousands of cash of yours, as anybody who has actually had to recover a fire-damaged hard drive.
Crashplan takes 10 cents per month per gigabyte in order to utilize their servers; the company does not encourage this option anyways.
Provided the ever-dropping charges of storage drives and memory, this Crashplan might not be the signal of the near future, but it is good to have an option to backup necessary files rather than shelling it out for one more hard drive.
Featured of CrashPlan – Online data Backup
- Easy to Backup your Attached Drives – The interface CrashPlan can actually backup folders and documents on the drives attach. You can take out and later on do the reattaching of drives without starting over the backup again. CrashPlan does not worry on how long they have been detached either.
- Unlimited File Size – A few backup services puts a limit to the file sizes you are able to backup. It has no limit on the file sizes.
- Effective Backing Up System – Unlike most other applications the back up system in crashplan is very effective. The special system will allow the user to select the destination drives from where the system will be backup all the files.
- Open or Locked File and Folder Support – On any Operating System, also in Linux, you can keep a back up of any locked or open file.
- Backup Scheduling – It give you complete control on your backup process. You can prefix a specific time according to which the system will automatically backup your selected destinations.
- Auto Defense – The backup of CrashPlan takes place automatically. Zero stuffs to keep in mind. No irritating popup. If your backup gets shortcut , CrashPlan mechanically resumes when the PC happens to be accessible again.
- Discrepancy in Backups – Crashplan takes care of the aspect that no two same files are kept as backup.
- 128 or 448-bit file encryption for all backups done by CrashPlan
- Tamper-proof backup archives and Open-sourced symmetric cipher (Blowfish)
- Unique cryptographic keys provided to every user who have right to access to data.
- Multilevel password protection
Using an interface like CrashPlan is always a correct and perfect choice for the users. You can go ahead and take it to backup your important files, folders and documents. It is a must try app.
Download : CrashPlan