Stardock SkinStudio is a window based application that allow users to create and modify custom visual styles for Windows 7, Vista and XP. These custom visual styles are easily used by the any popular GUI skinning program, like a WindowBlinds.
It’s a fully featured custom visual style editor where user can easily create their own Start bar, Start button, title bar buttons, push buttons, scrollbars, toolbar icons, progress bars, and virtually every other part of the Windows GUI.
It has user friendly Interface that show you either (or both) a Windows XP logo or a Windows Vista logo, so user can easily know which features are supported under which operating system. Moreover, each and every section of the SkinStudio interface is well tied with a SkinStudio Customization Wiki. In this way, users can instantly get help making skins from not just Stardock community but also from the entire skinning community.
Features of SkinStudio
- User friendly Interface
- Supports for Windows 7 OS
- Support for glass menu bars on Windows Vista
- Support for a different mouse over image on the right hand side of the Start Menu
- Control over the background color of the Start Menu "Programs" list
- Control over the search box text color & font
- Improved control over the Start Menu colors & fonts.
- Support for animated "Please Wait"
- Improved compression for animation
- Skin re-coloring
- Task Oriented Design
- Sidebar support
- Vista Start Menu Buttons
- Edit Vista Control Panel and navigation parts
- Support for Internet Explorer 7
- Vista Explorer: Command Bar, Information Pane, List View, Please Wait screen, etc…
- Theme Part Details tab that visually displays components of the skin for easy access
- Improved Support for window 7 glow effects
- Improved support for making sub-styles
Download : Skinstudio custom visual style editor