MOOS Project Viewer is a multiplatform Microsoft project viewer that allow you to open any Microsoft project file format without installing Microsoft Project. With this software, User can open, view and print the project details in a dynamic way.
It also allow you to zoom in/Zoom out, collapse/expand, show/hide or resize the Microsoft Project files. Hence this is most powerful tool with a strong configuration to view any Microsoft Project file. Currently it provide 5 types of views such as Gantt Chart, Task Usage, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt etc… You can also print any of the available view or export them into PDF file.
Features of MOOS Project Viewer
- Easy to open any types of Microsoft Project files such as mpp, mpt, xml file formats and provide support for Microsoft Project versions (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010).
- No need to install Microsoft Project software to view the file
- Easy to use, user friendly interface Even more easier than Microsoft Project.
- Provide 5 types of views – Gantt Chart, Task Usage, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, Tracking Gantt
- Wide Gantt chart timescale range (from minutes to years)
- Show critical path, deadlines and baselines in Gantt chart.
- Show/hide, arrange and resize columns per view and keep settings
- Show colors on task bars in Gantt chart
- Possibility to filter tasks
Download : MOOS Project Viewer