Syncdocs is a simple and easy to use software that allow you to Sync your documents and other files with Google Docs. With this software, user can use Google Cloud Storage as there g-drive. So user can easily Sync multiple PCs simultaneously and open Microsoft Office files directly from Google Cloud.
No need to learn something new to use Syncdocs, simply select a folder or specific document from your PC and Syncdocs copied it online and automatically save it across all your computers. This folder is then kept in sync. Syncdocs integrates right into your desktop opening your files in Google Docs.
Features of Syncdocs
- Backup your data online with Syncdocs. All file formats are supported. Your existing folder structure is preserved online.
- Automatically sync all your files with Google Docs means you always have the latest version of your documents with you. Access your files from any computer or smartphone. Access your Google Docs even when offline.
- Share files on your local PC easily and securely. Control and revoke who has access.
- Completely Cloud based – No need for your users to have Microsoft Office to create, view or edit Office documents, locally and online.
- Group features let cloud and desktop office users work together simply and see document changes in real-time.
- Intuitive User interface – It has simple and easy to use user Interface that use Google Docs as a network G-drive and your files are synced automatically.
Download : Syncdocs