BBNM is a global students platform that covers all the students who are enrolled in 116 universities across the globe. The organization was established by students of renowned universities like Yale University, Oxford University, Stockholm School of Economics and Parsons The New School for Design. The main idea behind the establishment of this organization was to bring worldwide students of various Universities closer for interaction and business. Plenty of premier Universities are BBNM members.
The BBNM platform was developed with an idea to bring students of various universities together for business. The group was formed at oxford with a group of students from Yale University, Oxford University, Stockholm School of Economics and Parsons The New School for Design.
Plenty of premier universities are enrolled with this organization. Recently, the organization has launched an interactive crowdsourcing online platform that gives the worldwide students from various universities an opportunity to work out on various business cases & to participate in web-based creative discussions with prominent think tanks, global organizations as well as some cutting-edge organizations.
With an interactive interface in red & white, the site is loaded with multiple features. From jobs mart to news updates, students can get almost everything they want. However, the registration is only valid for the students of the member Universities. Other people can follow them by signing up and get the latest updates. The contributors to this platform consist of Kiva, McCann Erickson, IBM, HP, Howard Gardner, Dan Ariely, John R. Horner, Harver Fineberg, ActionAid, Daniel Tammet, etc.
Features of BBNM
- A platform for clients across the globe- BBNM is an organization developed at oxford by the students of Yale University, Oxford University, Stockholm School of Economics and Parsons The New School for Design. The idea behind the establishment of BBNM was to bring the students of 116 premier universities closer for sharing ideas and views and for businesses.
- Global contributors- The contributors of BBNM include prominent think tanks, professors, artists, companies and entrepreneurs. Few of the associates include McCann Erickson, IBM, HP, ActionAid, Daniel Tammet, Dan Airely, Kiva, Harvey Fineberg, etc..
- To solve the cases- In this platform, prominent people from various industries pose a question that users have to answer and solve.
- Search for Job opportunities- The member students can search for the job opportunities in their respective fields of interest.
- Get news updates- While the clients open the site, they can get global news updates instantly.
- Free registration- users can register here for free. The registration is valid for the students of member universities. However, others can register as followers.
- Non-governmental, non-profit organization- BBNM is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established for the benefit of a group of people.
- Attractive interface- The layout of the site is quite attractive in red and white and the interface is quite easy to use and interactive. Users can easy navigate through this full-featured site and plenty of tools give the users a freedom to toggle to each and every web page without any painstaking.
BBNM is a very interactive site established for the welfare of students worldwide from various premier universities.
Download : BBNM – Platform for global talent