Clearbooks provides a simple platform for constantly maintain your companies accounts. Maintaining company accounts can be a tedious job as it requires regular updating coupled with continuous balancing of the funds. Clearbooks provide a single platform for maintenance of various business books starting from the journal to the day books. It facilitates your final task of creating a comprehensive balance sheet covering all your sources of funds and applications of fund.
The biggest attraction of clearbooks it is free of all jargons. Page to page navigation is easy and does not require complex methodologies. Though the software caters to business accountants and the likes the interface is so user friendly even a layman can control it.
One of the most prominent features is that you can upload your bank statement or credit card statement for the necessary record keeping. Therefore clearbooks is a marked improvement on the other contemporary accounting software which involves very complex constructs and in which most of the work has to be done manually.
Features of Clearbooks
- Cost Effective : The basic pricing plan of clearbooks is $5. Under this plan you will have 80 credits for performing various transactions per month. Unless you rely heavily on the software this plan is apt for you. In case you use it very heavily then you can opt for the premium plan at $ 15 per month. In both the plans you get free VAT reporting and free updates of bank statements and credit card statements. The established plan costs $ 10 a month and provides 200 free transactions.
- Free Trial plan : This is probably the most attractive feature of clearbooks. You do not need to give your card details to try out clearbooks. You can try out the free trial for a month before you decide on whether you want to purchase the software. For startups there are special offers.
- Web based : Since the software is web based you do not need a centralized system to access your accounts. In case of any clarifications, you can access your accounts from any part of the world provided you have an internet connection.
- Secured financial Data : The biggest concern with web based software is security. Financial data is very sensitive and you do not want anyone to gain access through it. However, with effective firewalling and a 256 SSL Encryption system clearbooks guarantees the security of your data. The hosting facility is also done in a secure location with CCTV’s covering the entire periphery.
- Snapshot : You can perform various options and then take a snapshot view of the software showing the various transactions. In this way, you can reflect on the most important financial data for further analysis and reaching at the key success factors of your business.
- Tables and Reports at your Door Step : You can view all the tables and reports you need to analyze the financial data and gather whether your business is moving in the appropriate direction or not.
Clearbooks provides you with an easy solution for maintaining and updating of your data. With clearbooks you can have a centralized platform for all your financial data.
Download : ClearBooks – online accounting software