In contrast to online services like Google Docs, dhtmlxSpreadsheet keeps the content from the database table and display it in an Excel style spreadsheet with basic cell formatting, math functions, and keyboard navigation support.
The spreadsheet can be displayed in edit or read-only mode. All changes made in a table (add/edit/delete records) are automatically saved to the database.
dhtmlxSpreadsheet provides built-in export to PDF and Excel, as well as clipboard support.
With a simple installer, it takes a few minutes to get a data table with basic cell formatting, math functions, and keyboard navigation. dhtmlxSpreadsheet is also available as a plugin for WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, and ModX.
Features of dhtmlxSpreadsheet
- Easy to share, manage and integrate web based data tables on your website, blog, etc..
- Simple Database configuration.
- CMS Integration plugin for Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, and ModX.
- Support for Basic Cell formatting
- Math Formulas
- Easy to export your Spreadsheet into PDF and Excel format.
- Intuitive keyboard navigation support
- Easy to Use and Set Up
- Familiar spreadsheet interface
- Offer Script API for Developers
- offer Unlimited number of sheets per database
Download : dhtmlxSpreadsheet